ESPRESSO BASKET QUARTZ NANOTECHNOLOGY, B702TFH24NT, EB LAB
Aesthetically identical to the Competition Series by IMS, this new filter basket is notable as cleaning is much simpler, faster and with even better results. Ongoing materials research from IMS has resulted in a new generation of filter basket with specially treated surfaces. These make the basket easy to clean and ensure maximum hygiene.
Each basket has been designed to exploit the whole coffee puck, which also facilitates drying and expulsion. The filter is cylindrical with a flat bottom to facilitate a even tamping and espresso extraction.
Conical cross section certified and inspected holes shape increase texture and mouthfeel of the espresso.
Each piece is marked with a lot number for materials and producing process traceability.
100% MADE IN ITALY
All orders are shipped on
Monday, Wednesday and Friday (excluding national Holidays).
Cut-off time is 06:00pm (UTC+1) of the day before shipping days.
- Number of Holes
- 715 hexagonal spacing (E)
- Aisi 304 stainless steel
- Quartz Nanotech
- Ø 70 mm (B70)
- 2$ mm (H24)
- Ø 60 mm for Ø 58 mm tamper
- Cylindrical with convex bottom
- Re-laminated and recalibrated
- Perforated Area
- Ø 49 mm
- Hole Diameter
- 0.30 mm
- Hole Shape
- Circular with conical cross section
- Wet vibrofinishing with ceramic inserts and drying with corncob
- Removes small oxidations
- Eelectropolishing for a smooth surface with unmatched sanitary qualities